Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dishwater blond hair going gray, want to use an home die treatment but don't want my hair to tu

I guess I have red pigmentation in my hair, because when I have gone to have it died in the past, it has turned redish in tone. I just want to know what would be the best over the counter at home treatment that would die my hair so it looks more blondish brown vs red?



Dishwater blond hair going gray, want to use an home die treatment but don't want my hair to turn red.?

first of all you would have to find the missing primary color, and you want it to be a blondish brown I would have to say use Clairol honeyblonde



Dishwater blond hair going gray, want to use an home die treatment but don't want my hair to turn red.?

Try semi permanent ASH blond color one shade lighter than your own color. The Grey will look like highlights. Natural, with different colors in it. If you want it darker, and you shouldn't, then go with semi permanent ash color 1or 2 shades darker. Beauty supplies should help you in the right direction.



Dishwater blond hair going gray, want to use an home die treatment but don't want my hair to turn red.?

you need to get a dark ash blonde color to prevent red tones from coming through, ash neutralizes red. The most popular over the counter product for color is Loreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment