Thursday, October 8, 2009

HAIR COLOR -How can I get an all over light ashy blond hair color instead of golden.color?

Ive been bleaching and dying my for about 2 years and have tried everything to achieve this color. My natural hair color is a dark auburn color. I have bleached it and then dyed (permanent dye) it ash blonde but the golden color always comes back about a week. The only thing that works but is only temporary is claroil Born BLonde but it washes out in 2 showers. I have bleached my hair as close to white as I can get it to take out as much of the gold color as I can. But It always has that tint of gold on it? Is this a problem related to being a redhead? I've heard its hard to bleach red hair. Any suggestions would be helpful....Has anyone used the bleach that is tinted blue or purple to reduce the reddish color?



HAIR COLOR -How can I get an all over light ashy blond hair color instead of golden.color?

Blue based bleaches don't make much of a difference, so what your doing is probably the best you can do. You need to apply your toner (aka ash blonde) maybe once a fortnight, and invest in a good blonde hair shampoo. These are coloured violet or purple, and tone the hair during each wash by depositing pigments to mask the gold. In fact, try a pale violet blonde hair dye/toner instead.



as:



Violet neutralises Gold



Ash neutralises Orange



HAIR COLOR -How can I get an all over light ashy blond hair color instead of golden.color?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment