Thursday, July 30, 2009

How can I darken my dyed blond hair?

I have naturally dirty/dark blond hair that has been lightened. My roots are growing out now and it's so hard to keep up with. I want to get my hair back to my natural color, but with the contrast between the outgrowth and my dyed hair, I don't know how to do this. I don't want to live in the salon, I just want my hair to be one color.



How can I darken my dyed blond hair?

A couple of things that you can do:



You can go to a salon, or a beauty school and have it colored back close to your natural color, have them use a demi permenant color it will fill in the blond and just enhance you natural color. Using this kind of color will fade eventually but it will fade into a natural color, and won't leave a harsh line.



You can also go a little more expensive route and have them do a fill and then a color. this will give you the best result.



You can do a heavy lowlite, and let it grow out from there, this way you can still keep a dimentional look.



If you absolutely cannot afford to go to get your hair done by a professional, get a box color that says temporary, or wash out. this is the same as a semi, sometimes demi color. Choose something in a warm tone. If you choose a neutral or ash you will end up with green or gray hair (MUddy looking)



The warm tones will add shine and look more natural.



If you have a beauty supply store like sally's around go there most of the workers should know what you are talking about and be able to help you.



How can I darken my dyed blond hair?

dark highlights?

No comments:

Post a Comment