Thursday, July 30, 2009

Is there anything online that I could upload a pic to see what my hair would look like if it were dy

Is there something online that i can upload a picture to see what I'd look like if i died my hair blond?



I've always wanted to know what I'd look like blond, but it'd be a big change, and I'd be nice if I could find something like this?



anyone know?



or what do you thinkk?



http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l60/fr...



Is there anything online that I could upload a pic to see what my hair would look like if it were dyed blond?

The hairstyler.com it cost money but you can try lots of different styles and colors and you membership last a few months.



Is there anything online that I could upload a pic to see what my hair would look like if it were dyed blond?

try loreal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment