Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How can i strip my blond hair without damaging it?

i was feeling crazy bored one night. so i decided to allow my sister to dye my hair. well i HATE it its soooo ugly its a bright blond and my hair is a nutral blond. how can i strip the color so its back to my origianal color without damaging it and not turning out an abnormal color HELP ME PLEASE!



How can i strip my blond hair without damaging it?

There may not be anything to strip out. If she used a high lift tint that means it lifted your natural color out then deposited the new color.If it is a white blond then go and get a natural pale blond and put over it. Star appication in the back,this is tricky start in the middle of the hair partings stay about an inch away from the roots to begin with, and an inch away from the ends. When you have about 10 minutes left put it on your roots, then after that your ends.



Your body heat will make the color react faster if you put it on your roots first , and your ends are probably dry which means they will take the color faster. If in doubt go to your stylist and ask them to fix it. Try not to keep putting chemicals in your hair because it will just keep getting dryer and you will never get a true color.



How can i strip my blond hair without damaging it?

maybe u should go seea beautician

No comments:

Post a Comment