Thursday, July 30, 2009

When I was a kid I had blond hair...?

When I got older my hair got darker. Except the hair on my arms is still blond. When someone tells a dumb blond joke does that mean that my arms might get offended? Are my arms too dumb to be offended because they're blond?



When I was a kid I had blond hair...?

Hey, cut it out!!! My arms are up in arms over this put down. Now, how am I supposed to put down this arms uprising with my arms up in arms?



When I was a kid I had blond hair...?

Well, I guess I'll just have to go out on a limb and pull something out of my sleeve. Report It



When I was a kid I had blond hair...?

WOW!!!!



When I was a kid I had blond hair...?

i think i shall not answer this question...just kidding.



When I was a kid I had blond hair...?

ha ha, im going to tell my mom this one! she was blond when she was little!



When I was a kid I had blond hair...?

I was also Blond as a cub. My hair turned Strawberry Blond when I turned 13. I lost my started losing my hair when I turned 21. It was ll gone (except the horseshoe fringe) when I was 26.



I have since grown a full mustache and beard. Now the hair I have left and the hair in my mustache and beard is a mix of red. blond, and Grey. The Grey really shows up on the black smock when my stylist trims me up now and then.



Next time they tell you a dumb blond joke, back hand them with one of your arms, and then apologize and tell them it was not you, your arm was offended by them telling the dumb blond joke and you had zero control over your arm, because it has a mind of it's own when any one offends it.

No comments:

Post a Comment