Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I have natural white blond hair but dye it black.... hair color questions...?

ok... so i despise my natural color... the white blond looks so thin.. but when i have it dyed black my roots come through so quickly plus they're white and i look like i'm balding... i don't know what to do... I don't want to fry my hair... any suggestions... my hair is healthy now... i'm just worried b/c i have to color it alot



I have natural white blond hair but dye it black.... hair color questions...?

your hair color is beautiful, your hair color is called pale blond by some professionals, or strawberry blond which is pretty much the same as pale blond so don't let the name fool you, many people want to get this natural color and have problems, in my opinion don't change a thing. If you feel your hair is to thin just buy a thickening shampoo and conditioner, this you can purchase at a salon or even over the counter shoppers drugmart. This will ensure maximum volume and thickening of the hair shaft. Once again ( in my opinion you have a beautiful color ) And the above answer is also an idea you can do, and would probably be better than a black color which as soon as your roots grow in a few days its very noticeable. But even then you would have to dye your hole head golden blond or light blond. By doing this within a week or two you will see a dramatic difference in the growth of your natural color you would probably then want to dye your hair, ( which in my opinion is over processing your hair). So if you decide to do this you shouldn't dye your hair between 4 to 6 weeks.



I have natural white blond hair but dye it black.... hair color questions...?

If I were you I wouldnt be using the color black..Reason being its too harsh looking for someone who has naturally white blonde hair, secondly it probably looks like you have gray roots and need a touch up..Switch to a different color, like a dark golden blonde not ash and see if you prefer that color..i bet you will like it better and it will probably flatter your skin color....If you have existing black color on, go to a professional and have them do it the first time to get the color removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment