Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Should i dye/bleach my hair Blond? (pic)?

yo, im not really sure if i should dye/bleach my hair blonde. i really really want though but im not sure if it will suit me.



heres a picture of me :



http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg13/...



and heres the color i want:



http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg13/...



so, do you guys think it will suit me?



and yes im my skin is very "light" but i want to go blond till summer.



Should i dye/bleach my hair Blond? (pic)?

well,for make-up you used, seem like you're pale in blond.with your skin tone, I think ya!it'll awesome =)



Should i dye/bleach my hair Blond? (pic)?

No Way! Brunetts are sooo much hotter.



Should i dye/bleach my hair Blond? (pic)?

Yes, you will love it. I've had every color under the sun and it's really true what they say...blondes have more fun.



Plus it will look really good on you.



Should i dye/bleach my hair Blond? (pic)?

I have an idea, How about put some highlights of blond into your hair? Cause your hair is really really cool, it will be much cooler if you just mix both.



Should i dye/bleach my hair Blond? (pic)?

youre hair is an awesome colour



i think it would look hot either way =]



maybe get a few blonde flashes in the underlayes of your hair.. see if you like it



and maybe then bleach it if you feel it suits you



=]



Should i dye/bleach my hair Blond? (pic)?

i think you'd suit either colour =] x



Should i dye/bleach my hair Blond? (pic)?

not blond but the other color was hot just add some plum highlights to it



Should i dye/bleach my hair Blond? (pic)?

your hair is really nice .. but either would look good on you x



Should i dye/bleach my hair Blond? (pic)?

honestly i think that ur look is more suited to brown hair. and why is this blonde craze still going on?! EVERYONE has bleached their hair blonde now and it just looks so fake.



Should i dye/bleach my hair Blond? (pic)?

I think it'll suit you.



Should i dye/bleach my hair Blond? (pic)?

NO! I spent years with blond hair either from sun, saltwater or %26lt;GASP%26gt; dye. I get more complements on my hair natural now than I ever did blond. I just had to re-adjust my makeup and clothing for having auburn hair. The blond looks dry, damaged and nothing a partnerer would want to run their hand through after a while if u know what I mean.



Maybe have your nautral color filled in and get the highlights on a slightly reddish hue. You look great.



OK I used to have a black mohawk with burgendy tips back in the day LOL. You should do what you want to you can always put it back. Just don't do the safety-pins through the cheeks like we did ....



Should i dye/bleach my hair Blond? (pic)?

No, you have a sultry look. Leave well enough alone.



Should i dye/bleach my hair Blond? (pic)?

BRUNETTES RULE.



Should i dye/bleach my hair Blond? (pic)?

Sweetie once you dry out your hair with all that bleach you have only one way to repair it. Which is let it grow out.



Your hair is as beautifful as you are.



Have you checked out the newer styles where part of your hair is dark and part is blond. I mean where the bottom end of your hair looks like a paint brush..



I think however if you choose to bleach your whole head you will be a knockout. best wishes.



Should i dye/bleach my hair Blond? (pic)?

I vote no. I like your color now.



Should i dye/bleach my hair Blond? (pic)?

I would say stick with ur original dark roots.



Should i dye/bleach my hair Blond? (pic)?

You should stay brunette. it would look so much better! any ways brunnettes have way more fun and are hotter. (not so ditsy) LOL J/K

No comments:

Post a Comment